My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

One month from today....

Welcome to my test post - masqerading as a meaningful part of my blog.

Its a month till i leave for Perth, my first stop on my big trip from Cape Town to Nairobi, London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Bangkok and inevitably home....whenever that may be.

Dependant on the avaliblity of internet access and motivation ill try to document a fair slab of it right here, avioding long email to family members who never wanted to read them anyway, while feeding my fantasy that someone who's never even met me will log on, just to read about the of the small happenings of my everyday life. Just like being Britney Spears on the cover of Who magazine, but on a much smaller, less pregnant, scale.

31 sleeps to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger jashman said...

you're pregnant?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home